Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teng will do 10K for the First Time

Come 6 Feb 2011, Teng and I join thousands of Pinoys (and foreigners) in running a race to Save our Dolphins! And get to enjoy the Manila Skyway scenery.

But most of all... I have finally convinced Teng, after more than years of joining races... that she runs with me the 10-kilometer course! And she agreed! YES!

See you all at the Condura Skyway Marathon 2011. A little expensive at P950 per person as registration but you get to contribute and save our wildlife... and the running shirt is a very nicely done dri-fit white shirt!

Congrats too to Sir Patrick Concepcion and his team for the very organized registration system. I am sure the race itself will be very, very organized and runner friendly! A race organized by a runner ensures runners are well taken cared of!

I am so excited!